Its 1:55AM, the music is pumping, the drinks are flowing, the bachelors are looking HOT, and the girls skirts are riding up ever so slightly. The set is clubbing central (we won’t share the name) and it’s Friday night… code name for party your panties off…
The crew is out on a monumental pissup, FMB's in toe, (I credit Baglett for this beauty of a term) and we haven’t yet paid for our own drinks. The night is young, and the sexxxy scenery is tempting!
Come on - I'm newly single - can you blame me for wanting some ridiculous male attention?!?
Cut to the cocktail bar, where hottie alert has been issued to full strength…INCOMING….
The Doc: Hi I’m ***, but you can call me “The Doctor”…
Crashlett: No…
The Doc: (smirks) What do you mean …no? What’s your name?
Crashlett: I’m not falling for that one… sorry…NO… (while giggling)
The Doc: (To Peach)…Wow, is she always so difficult… (laughing)
Peach: You wouldn’t believe… (smiling)
The Doc: I like it…
Peach: (to Crash) Crashlett, meet ***, he IS a doctor…
Crashlett: (blushing) oh, hi…
The Doc: Well hello there Crashlett, how’s your heart rate?
Crashlett: OMG... are you serious… is that all you’ve got? (laughing)
Crashlett: So Doc…what’s your specialisation? (still laughing)
The Doc: I’ll let you guess. (with a smile)
Crashlett: A Urologist?
The Doc: (laughs)
The Doc: Nah…Not quite
Crashlett: A Gynaecologist? (smirking)
The Doc: (smiling) that’s more like it, but no…
The Doc: I’m a Cardiologist… coz your heart is in my hands… (glamour grin of pearly whites)
Crashlett: hhhmmmm (I try to roll my eyes, but I'm holding in the giggles I almost falls over)
The Doc: So Crashlett, can I buy you breakfast…?
Crashlett: Come On!!! really? Fuuuck!
