Friday, May 21, 2010

Tourist Watching...

From the 8th floor high rise of my office window, situated in hotel district of the CBD, I often am afforded the opportunity to see some magnificent sites.
This morning however – magnificent is not the adjective of choice.

I really wouldn’t mind if the view was monopolized by a buff tanned tourist standing on his balcony, clad only in a tiny white towel raising his morning coffee to his lips.
In fact – I encourage such behavior!

Instead however, I’m treated only to a pasty flabby 60+ something mincing around in his tiiiiiny little excuse for a swim cozy.
It’s times like these when I’m glad I don’t possess 20:20 vision. - I get to avoid the close up.

No need to raise the binoculars to sharpen the view – at all…

Cannot wait for summer to arrive again - the hotel alongside us, has a rooftop pool… and their “clientele” is more appropriate.
Yummy!!