Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Called Batting...

I know a boy… a boy in EVERY sense of the word… and it doesn’t look like change (read vast maturity) is around any bend, corner or twist in the road… and I’m using GPS.

And yet strangely I’m drawn to this… I know… I don’t understand it either!

So we “hung out” something else I don’t “do” that often anymore.
Yes I go “for drinks”, “to dinner”, “to art openings”, “to gigs”, “to poetry readings”, “to art films”, “play footie”, but I rarely these days… “hang out” as the kids are calling it. (I’ve always wanted to say / type that)

Cut to the end of a rather eventful night packed with mild flirting, innuendos, cute smiles, subtle steamy looks, sharing, bonding a few chilled drinks and enough IOI’s to host a flirting seminar (Indicators Of Interest – “The Game”)

… and I get a hug!!!

Yes… A HUG!!!

WTF???