I was asked by Metro Man today: "Do I have any cute single friends wanting to date somebody who aspires to rolling cigarettes in a vending machine for a living?"
Wasn’t quite sure what he was going on about – until he mentioned that it's sometimes difficult to remind himself that not all Cape Town girls are materialistic, high-maintenance, boring, and snobbish…
(myself excluded of course…. Who am I trying to kid!)
Apparently the vending machine / ciggie thing is his filter to wade out the trust-fund seekers…
Metro Man, although fabulous, is clearly lonely, and has exhausted his cuddle buddy resources. He now seeks new blood. (his words – not mine)
My advice was this:
Fish in a different pond, or change your fishing strategy.
MM: right – so are we hitting Tiger this weekend then?
Crash: haven’t you overfished that sespit?
MM: probably!
MM: but the view is still nice…
So I guess we are going fishing then…
