After last nights debauchery, a glass or three of red was on the cards. I was actually looking forward to a semi-comatose evening of bonding with the gal pal … but wow karma had other plans!
Skip to this morning, where I awoke with the standard wine lips clown smile, and a head as heavy as heavy gets. My feet are sore, and yes - they are dirty too. How? Anyone?
Not yet quite sure how that happened... and I’m not at home… but at least my surroundings are semi-familiar… I have been here before… I’m just not quite sure where “here” is… aaagggh… my head hurts.
Close eyes… and try again…
aaah…. The spare room at Babes place… my second home… I am safe….and breakfast probably (hopefully) awaits, as usual.
So over a cup of coffee and a morning ciggie, Babe and I deconstruct the blurry events of the night before… everything seems in order… all items accounted for.
YAY!
3 hours later I’m doing my laundry on the shittest day to be doing any laundry, considering its freck cold and the sun isn’t shining (typical I-Kape mentality).
Oh, fuuuckkk…
How did those pics get on Facebook?
Oh yes - I think it may be worthwhile mentioning that the b/f is not speaking to me today - something about me being a lesbian. Will inquire into that one tomorrow.
