I’ve never been a blogger, but as I see it – we all need an outlet of sorts. And unless you can afford a weekly shrink session at (oh my gah you must be kidding price), most of us are out of options. Besides – talking to your plants is just plain “old lady with 50 cats type of weird”!!! it’s at a whole nother level. No disrespect to my aunt – who actually does talk to her plants. I’ll have you know – she owns no cats.
But the real reason I’m taking up blogging is this: I never seem to finish what I start!
I don’t really feel I have any true commitment - to anything - in life. I’ve somehow managed to go through 20 odd years of life, and not really commit to much. Education doesn’t count – especially when daddy Hitler has a proverbial gun pointed at your head.
So this is my test to myself – create a blog and update it regularly! Start something – keep at it – and never let it fade out.
Simple enough right?
Hopefully something good will come of it. Maybe I accumulate a single follower who likes what I have to say. Maybe I'm a shit writer.
Either way – bleh? This is about me- it’s got nothing to do with you!
Wish me luck!
I made it through day 2
