Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Different Kind of Drug...

This one's for you my brother....


It’s as though we’ve left our love in our summer skin, a million miles away… 
and I miss you... I miss everything about you…

waking up to the sound of jamming guitars
midnight munchies of everything and anything
dead hour missions to grab big corn bites… in each and every flavour
the knowledge that you were always there
obscure movie trips when we’re the only ones in the cinema
the late night chats about nothing
playing in colourful fields of blooming flowers
taking photos at all the pretty things
the irie times… everywhere and nowhere

I miss you like fat kids miss cake

I’m having withdrawals…. and I’ve reached cold turkey…
I’m cracking. I’m crumbling without you…

These days have been a battle of mind and soul…a daily fight to push through…. I feel like an addict biding time…

I would get on a plane today, and brace myself for the things I can not foresee…. just to spend 10 minutes with you… if it weren’t for all the things great and small that hold me here.

I can’t pull myself out of this place that hurts so much... 
You are my drug… you always will be… so don’t send me pics of smiley happy faces.. it hurts me!!