As mentioned yesterday - last night I played footie and partied with a pal who who was down from the UK.
We will call him Sasko - because that is his name.
Sorry to voice this next opinion, but it's my blog, so fuck off if you don't like it.
I'm pissed - angry and irritated as hell at you Saffer ExPats who duck off to the UK and come back spewing notions on how the grass is greener over there!
Every location has its political turmoil, and nowhere is without its dreads of society! In my opinion its only greener over there because they have just as much shit and it rains a lot!
Now excuse me, but either smile at the pretty mountain and enjoy the sand beneath your toes, whilst laughing at the state of the nation - or piss off back to London - where I believe it's freak cold and covered in ice right now! 'innit!!
OK - I'm done ranting!
Thanks for listening!
