Judgement… it’s a bitch of a notion!
Personally I choose to live by the design that as long as you can face yourself in the morning… whatever you did the night before…is ok.
At the end of the day, the only person you really have to please is yourself… is it not?
That’s why I get krazed and twisted when one theory is preached, yet another is actioned.
It’s called double standards you fuck!!!
Yes you are my friend, yes I am concerned, yes I love you, and yes I will come and pick your drunk ass up from the hood at 4am if it means you are acting “responsibly” by not driving.
Thank you for that my dear Twinkie!
But do not for one second criticise my personal decisions regarding hook ups, fuck ups and cover ups, and preach some holy”er” than though / morality code bullshit… if you intend to conduct the famous nail and bail routine… on some poor soul who inadvertently does not deserve such treatment. Don't be THAT guy!
Make up your mind on which side of the fence you sit. You can’t choose the summit, and the grass isn’t always greener…
But for opinion sake… be a man and pick a side. Take a stand, make a decision… and stick to it!!!
Alternatively world … stand before the lectern, and listen to the hypocrite speak…
…he can talk for days!
