Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chicken Soup and Ms Monroe...

I’m at a loss for words today...

Still not out of bed yet as the flue train has ripped apart my body.

Normally in a case like this I sneak off back to the rentals place for some TLC, and moms version of chicken soup – straight out of the packet; the kitchen queen she is. (odd how chicken soup actually seems to relieve flue) In this case however – I’m being held hostage by a b/f who is insistent that he is to be the one I cough and splutter over. Eeew!!

I’ve tried nearly every excuse I have at hand, including rambling something about how my jungle fever is contagious. As yet – nothing is working. b/f clearly has a case of nursing fever himself; he is in dire need of someone actually needing him.

Still don’t understand that!

Anyhoo – I’ve got 8 hours of dvds left to watch – a Marilyn Monroe marathon awaits me.
Cherio...