Monday, April 26, 2010

An Announcement...

I have an announcement to make....


The Real Estate Agent and I have broken up.
No need for tears people, I’m ok with it!

This is no place to slag him, and I’d like to think I have enough class not to stoop to such levels... I said I’d like to think – I didn’t say that I do.
After all – he didn’t cheat, he cleans and cooks, and gives a damn good back massage. So if there is a lady out there who is keen for a sweet guy – let me know and I will pass on your dating profile to him. Those with EU passports may get preference.

It’s not exactly an amicable split, but sometimes you realise what you thought you wanted isn’t quite that. Sometimes change is good. Sometimes its shitty, but I suppose you don’t know until you experience it.

I was asked recently if I really loved him, and instead of that immediate YES response that you are supposed to spew out – I just stared at the one who had asked the question...... silence....

The answer was not what I expected myself to say.


End of story...