Friday, April 23, 2010

The Next Step

Peach and Rambo have boldly gone where none of my entourage have yet stepped foot.

They have moved in together... In fact - they've signed for a bond together!

We are talking full throttle, his and hers matching coffee cups, sharing the mortgage, what shall we make for dinner, I will be home late hunny, fetch me some loo paper… moving in together.

I commend them!!
I also think that they may be nuts for doing so.

Is life not a lot simpler when you just hang out at the b/fs or g/fs house all week with your toothbrush?
That way you get to leave when you want your own space, because in the end… that’s the crux. You both still have your own space.

The notion that personal space exists is like a hot water bottle on a fucking cold Londontown night… a necessary symbol of pure comfort.
But then again, if eating Saigon take-aways off paper plates on the floor, because you don’t yet have furniture, real plates or pots and pans for that matter, brings the two of you closer to a point that boarders on full "age 25 commitment"… then I suppose they really are the smart ones.

Go peach… the man has been conquered…

And go Rambo…as much as you may think you are the head of this new little co-habiting entity… always remember, while you may be the head, she is the neck. And she can turn the head any which way she pleases.

Now… when am I invited over for dinner….