Ok, here’s the thing – I don’t consider myself a complicated creature! I really don’t.
Although I’m not too sure that God devised the handbook for me correctly.
There are a few luxuries in life that I consider ultra important for my existence.
These are non-negotiable! One of these – is simply uninterrupted bath time..
There is a reason that BGP draws a hot bath filled with lush bubbles for me to sink into and sing Frankies “I wanna be loved by you” when in distress, or drunk! It’s the perfect neutralizer! If it could be bottled and sold – I’d be a billionaire…
I like long uninterrupted baths, filled to the brim with bubbles and scalding hot water that makes my skin scream, potentially with jet blasters, and decorated with a pink rubber duckie floating around.
It’s simple enough is it not?
One of life’s uncomplicated pleasures…
Unfortunately however, my private bath moments have been rudely invaded by a man who knows no barriers to privacy! He will pee in the loo whilst I’m in the bath (yuck; there are some moments couples just should not share), and insists on sharing my bath with me.
Yes, normally I know this is supposed to be cute and allow for important couple bonding time, but not at the opportunity cost of my hot bath… and my ability and need to stretch out and dissolve the troubles of life away.
I’m in full agreement – a shared bath once in a while is cute and romantic.
I just don’t want to share it with you EVERYDAY!
It strips the beauty and enjoyment from this once solitudional experience, and now what was once a way for me to relax, only causes stress and irritability.
I want my bath-time back!
I want my sanity back!
I beg of you… before I begin stomping my feet like the pouty lipped child I’m becoming at this very moment!
