Friday, April 9, 2010

Attack of the Man Flue...

Man Flue: It’s the most evil of all the types of flue!
It’s so severe that only men can catch it, and it turns even our ruggered cavemen into wussy little boys!

Currently I am surrounded by 2 such wussy little boys. 3 of us are housesitting a pals place whilst they are over in yummy Europe.
This was supposed to be a relaxing “holiday” or sorts – away from our own cramped spaces, kicking back with the luxuries that belong to a Camps Bay Manor.

Instead – I’m left running around after two children; each of whom whines out continuously with things like:
“Craaashhh, can you make me tea?”
“Craaashhh can you rub my back?”
“Craaashhh can you pass the playstation control?”

WTF!!!

I’m beginning to feel like I’m playing mommy to these two little boys. Right – this is the greatest birth control ever. Sorry b/f... If this is how it is – we are not having kids – not ever!

If they even think of muttering “craaashhh – he hit me”...
That’s it!!