Have been a little off lately! Boo ha!
Will put it down to the fact that I have been crafting the perfect resignation letter!
This type of literature marvel takes time – 4 days precisely.
In my head it reads something like “ *&^%%$ ...I QUIT!”
In the real world, where I seldom reside, it’s more professional in nature and uses GIANT words like “enormity”, “provocation” "admonish" and "resplendent"...
It took me 4 days to write, and 3 days to muster up the courage to give it to Big Boss Lady.
I had to print it out each evening all over again – and adjust the damn date. Apple or Microsoft or those peeps really should work out a way to “auto adjust” pre-printed material... come on!
Sorry trees!
Eventually – in pure “last minutedotcom” style – I gave it to her, on the final day of the month!
Concerned employee I am!
I had every intention of delivering it a week early, but my whole coward like behaviour got in the way a tad.
Yes... so I’m moving on... onwards and upwards so they say...
