Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who Put That There...

I was driving along all merry and content this morning, en route to work, flirting with Buff Neighbour (BN) in his fancy wheels who paced me for 8 km on the N1.
Fun times...

Now, my little car, she has no stereo... because I’m flat against nourishing SA’s crime problem with yet another set of speakers and front-loader. Three times is sufficient enough thanks.

I’ve made alternative arrangements and prefer to plug in and listen via the ‘lil ipod.
This also gives me an excuse to blatantly ignore bikers, “because I couldn’t hear them coming”

So with shuffle mode on, and massive flirt in progress, I sang along to some ABBA, Cinematic Orchestra, and all 9 minutes of Greendays Jesus of Suburbia.
FYI – my favourite snippet is 5:28 into the song...

Thereafter came the shocker!
Who the hell put Backstreet Boys on my ipod...
And why could I not bring myself to press “NEXT”...