Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ice Ice Baby...

For those of you who live in Cape Town, you would have noticed that the past few days have been, well – FREEEZING!

So cold in fact, that my little car was covered in a thin layer of ICE this morning, from being parked outside in the street, after visiting the folks.

But not to worry if you suffer this same issue, as I’ve strategically come up with the perfect solution to this kind of thing:
it comes in the form of a MASSIVE PROJECTED WHINE...

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! ... %$&$^#%@#*   ... with emphasis on lots of pouty lower lip action!

Result: Alpha male comes running in your direction to assist city damsel in distress.
In my case – he brought with him  a kettle of warmed water to defrost the evil ice.

I should probably mention that the man who came running, was in fact; daddy!

Semantics!
I’m going to try it on Buff Neighbour (BN) later this week!