Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vote Sushi for Productivity....

Had lunch with my family from the office today... Sushi!
Ok - so the 3 of us have lunch together almost every day... who's counting!

Today the plans began with back and forth emails of "the countdown begins" , "only 2 hours left" , or a personal favourite "I've hit #11"
#11 is in reference to a list of things that ring oh so true in life.
At #11 it reads: You never quite know when it's going to happen, but there comes a certain point in a day where you know that you are just no longer going to do any more work....

I should probably mention - that these mails started circulating at 10am...
Lunch involved copious amounts of terrific sushi, sharing with Metro Man as we are both averse to avo-covered sheep. They are horrid.

Glamour Girl loves sushi - but doesn't eat fish. Yeah - work that one out on your own...

Someone made the mistake of ordering a pink cocktail equipped with little umbrella, and as the rest of us have no ability to deny any drink that is served with an umbrella, we followed suit.

It's amazing how a little time out of the office can brighten ones day, and encourage productivity - upon return to the office, I archived my e-mails, and organized my iTunes album!

Now that's what I call productive!