Sunday, July 4, 2010

Football Fundays...

Watched ze Germans annihilate Argentines blue and white yesterday.
I even wore the overpriced scarf purchased roadside an hour before the game – to show that I’ve always been a firm supporter of the team, and that I’m not only pretending to be a fan just because they are doing well! *cough cough*

Also paid R20 for a beer.
Oops sorry – correction! I paid R20 for a can of sort of chilled cider!

So that’s how I miraculously “lost” R100!
Clarity!

Also peed in the mens’ – because the line to the ladies is well, let’s be honest, always far too long! After all, is it not just semantics?
Thanks to the lovely lad who kicked all the men out of their domain, guarded the door, and yes – insisted on chatting to me the entire time I was hovering trying to relieve the damage that those 5 ciders had caused.

Umm – yeah – that was an experience...