I was told lately by one in my contingent that I am more influential than I think I am.
Apparently – when I talk – people actually listen (is that not the point?)
Oh, and it does not stop there – no!
More interestingly, I have a way of making people confide in me which is slightly unnerving apparently.
Who knew I had this ability – does it mean when I yell at my PC to work – it will now “listen”?
This guru called me an “influencer” – I view myself more as slightly brash, assertive or somewhat manipulative!
IE:
Crash: I bet I can make you drink that whole bottle?
Pal: Nope – only having a glass.
Crash: Wow – that’s responsible of you.
Pal: Thanks...
Crash: After all, because you don’t have it in you to drink the whole bottle.
Pal: Yes I do. I could finish it.
Crash: Really? You think you could? I highly doubt it.
Pal: OK, fine, watch me do it.
Crash: told you!
Pal: Shit!
But with this mini ego boost I suppose comes some responsibility. No more superfluous bullshitting!
He also tried to punt spirituality on me, divulged some content on his fragile relationship that I probably should never know and made me feel as if I was the only woman in the room in that very moment!
Why can’t men like this be single?
