Am feeling much better today...
So have decided to don the red and white and scream my heart out on the sideline at England Vs Algeria.
Apparently – these tickets cannot actually be purchased for love or money. Good thing I have friends in high places (or I’m really good at maintaining working relationships).
Planning on pre-matching with the barmy army and the boy pals at "our" local pub in the H2Ofront – to get into the spirit of it all. I've been told that they have been there since 10AM, so it's bound to get messy. The chorus of "rah rah rah England" will be heard soon... I'm sure of it!
Tonight is going to be massive... BUT I have promised myself to behave...
No yelling at Algerians or name calling!
Sasko has such faith in his homeland, that he's vowed to run through the H2O front in the buff, should England not win.
Note: "not win"!
He has forgotten to mention a thing regarding a draw working in his favour!
I have a feeling that I should keep the camera close at hand!
Bring on the footie!
