Saturday, June 19, 2010

Getting Security to Agree...

What an uuugly site – pale un-toned flabby white Englishmans ass!  Yuck!
 Yes – I saw it – unfortunately - as did most of the fans surrounding the pub! This is the stuff that nightmares are based on!

That ill image however, was swiftly replaced by one of pure joy!

FatboySlim aka Norman Cook gigged out with fury at the CTICC last night!
There are not enough ways to spell “awesome” that could do his epic display of perfection any justice. (yes, I know there is actually only 1 way to spell awesome)

This is what good times are made of – friends, Redbull, pumping beats, comfy shoes...
I learnt the comfy shoes from last time. Aching feet are never a good addition to any party night.

Getting to my car at 4 this morning proved to be yet another episode of errors.
We had parked in my office building very near to the venue for super ease of access. (Score big points with the pals there!)
Forgot the friggin access card in my car though (loose big points with the pals there).

“Conversing” with agro security during the dead hours was not as easy as it should have been. I don’t blame them for being agro – its 4am, and they are sitting alone behind a desk...

I’m going to blame that issues we faced on crazy drunk friend who insisted on blowing her vuvuzela repeatedly in the lobby of said office building. Baap... BAAP- BAAAAAAP-BAAP!!!
Don’t worry about the residents on the upper floors – no – not at all! Just blow that thing until your eyes pop out and we are all super deaf. That’s clearly the way to get security to agree...