Hitting the rugby today!
Half way line, 9 flights up, box tickets. I don’t “do” anything less.
Yip, agreed - I’m such a snob!
SA play France on home turf – so yay, I have an excuse to wear my way overpriced SA jersey – the one I bought last year because “I really needed it being the teams #1 supporter”.
I somehow persuaded myself that R 500 was ok to spend on a shirt that i was probably only ever going to wear once, or twice at a push.
Today’s going to be the second time I wear it.
Success!!
Was going over strategy for the day with best gal pal (BGP). She’s advised that I sit myself next to one of the pretty guys in the box and allow him to inflate his ego whilst he explains the rules to me etc blah blah.
May need to follow her advice today – apparently it goes over so much better than being able to explain the intricacies of the backlines' recent form to him.
So ciao ciao – I’m off for yummy food, VIP parking and a birds eye view with a free dose of vertigo! Have been reminded by the boss to avoid attacking the barman this time around for not stocking jelly tots. Apparently that did NOT go down well at the last game. Who would have known!
Fun times!
