Monday, June 28, 2010

Flop Turn What...

It’s poker night!
It’s poker night!

Those were the squeals that came from the 3 of us ladies, as we “faffed” with canapés and uncorking bottles of pink champers courtesy of Bon Courage (wine weekend a few weeks back)
I use the term canapés very lightly – chunks of bree over baguette drizzled in honey isn’t “French” or “petite” enough to be considered a canapé – apparently!

The boys  were due to teach us to play, but being kind to the fact that we were all novices, the idea was poker with sweets!
No exchange of cash required!

Note to self:  do not play poker where your  “cash or chips” are edible!
Especially when your R100’s are the yummiest sweets around.

I was bankrupt 32 minutes into the game, and screaming FLOP and TURN in the RIVER hysterically, whilst munching on toffees...

I love poker night!