So ... I spent approximately an entire week of my life (which I can’t get back by the way) eagerly waiting for UH#2 to call.
Yes – I am aware that it’s a tad “sad”...
Then I attacked the Woolies comfort food, and was somewhat calmed.
Thank you God for creating chocolate! You truly are a magnificent woman!
I spent a moment being pissed at technology (is my cell not receiving phonecalls / SMS''?)
Another moment being angry at him (to be honest – am not sure why / how this is all his fault, but I’m sure if I sat and thought about it – I’d be able to spin it in an appropriate angle accordingly)
And another moment being angry at myself (primarily for allowing myself to actually be angry at some dude who clearly isn't into me as much as I'd like him to be.)
No need to waste another minute pondering what if etc... CT is full of single and keen yumminess!
And then just as fate would have it, I indulged in a glass and a half of Pierre Jordaan and the company of a fabulous German tourist, who I just happened to meet at the Mount Nellie...
And look at that – I was swiftly over it/him ...
... Just like that!
