Went to the meat market last night; AKA central clubbing district.
T’was a birthday par-tay celebration, so I thought I’d invite myself for “rent-a-crowd purposes” of course.
T’was a birthday par-tay celebration, so I thought I’d invite myself for “rent-a-crowd purposes” of course.
Preceded this with Champaign and sushi. Next time please remind me that just because it’s half price sushi – does not mean that I must order twice as much of it!
OMG – nearly fell over myself when I saw UH#2 pull up to join our dinner plans. Straight from work he was a very pretty sight in pinstripes and shiny shoes. Did I mention I''m a fan of the JCrew look?!? Huh? Did I?
(girly giggle)
(girly giggle)
Later at the meat market...
In-between the shooter bar and dancing with the randoms - I did notice something – maybe for the first time:
1 - I now feel really old on student nights...
2 - As you become “more mature” – you tend to wear more clothing when you go out...
This of course explains why I was in a belt, and boots!
This of course explains why I was in a belt, and boots!
Just a general observation...
Promised Best Gal Pal (BGP) that I wouldn't get MO FO drunk! That however, was BEFORE the 2 hang grenades... oops!
Did make for fun navigation on the way home - the drunk leading the directionally inept with GPS type instructions...
left / left again / no other left / I need to pee / you have reached your destination!....
