Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bleeding Ears and Talent Scouting...

In the spirit of “feel it; it is here” football festivities, some colleagues and I made our way onto the streets of Cape Town at noon today to blow our vuvuzelas in the spirit of the game.

Dressed in enough bafana attire to be considered wholesalers,  Glam Girl (GG) and I bounced to the sounds of “make the circle beeger”, drinking Starbucks on the sidewalk. Life is fun!

I learnt 5 things today:
1 – I cannot blow a vuvuzela. (neither can GG)
2 – The football festive spirit seems to have a handle on everyone
3 – No-one really looks good in yellow
4 - My ears are still bleeding from the bzzzzzzz
5 – There are some incredible hotties working in our building – and we never knew they existed!!


Plan of action – more lunches to the local deli, in the name of talent scouting of course!