Sunday, June 6, 2010

Success of a Weekend...

Returned from a magnificent weekend away with the 3 Stooges, with a case  of pink champers, and 12 bottles of vino in tow. That was my stash – imagine what the cops would have thought should they have pulled us over – enough for a mini suburban shebeen.
Apparently I insisted on bottling 4 of them myself and waving the “sucker machine” around like I was in  a Star Wars film. (wooooshhhh  wooosshh)

Best Gal Pal was smart enough to tempt uber hottie brothers (UH#1 and UH#2) to join our little adventure.
We didn’t have to prowl for eye candy – they stayed with us. Score!!!
Spent most of day one walking behind UH#1 and his cement ass – just watching it sway... hhhmmm fond memories...  (aaahh)

Congrats to Die Burger for a fabulous soiree. Congrats to Arabella Wine Farm for hosting out little souls, and thanks to the coffee guy Joe who saved my life the following day with a cuppa that perked me back up and subdued the eminent hangover, if only for a while.

I do know that I’m in love with Graham Beck – and his wine of course, that sleeping in a car on a rainy evening driving home makes me car sick, and that best friends make every situation absolutely phenomenal.
I’m now firmly a fan of fresh air and cow poo... as long as it comes with my best pals, and a great glass of red!